About Dermal Fillers Cosmetic at CNY Cosmetic & Reconstructive SurgeryIt’s easy to keep wrinkles away and look youthful with our FDA-approved injectable fillers. Our Syracuse, Utica, and Watertown patients appreciate how these convenient treatments erase years and increase their self-confidence. Our leading selection of dermal fillers includes:
- Juvéderm® XC
- Juvéderm® Ultra XC
Benefits of Dermal FillersBoth women and men choose dermal filler treatments for lasting cosmetic benefits, including:
- Reducing facial lines and wrinkles, such as those that appear across the forehead, around the eyes, and along the corners of the mouth
- Creating fuller, more sculpted lips
- Restoring lost facial volume
- Filling in superficial scars, such as those caused by chicken pox or acne
How They WorkThe majority of our dermal fillers are from the Juvéderm family, formulated as a smooth gel containing a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally-occurring molecule in the body that helps skin retain its moisture and elasticity. Our HA-based fillers include:
- Juvéderm XC, which smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth for up to a year.
- Vollure XC, which smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around nose and mouth for up to 18 months.
- Juvéderm Ultra XC, which adds substantial fullness to the lips for up to a year.
- Volbella XC, which provides more subtle lip enhancement for up to year.
- Voluma XC, which replenishes lost volume to the cheeks for up to two years.