About Dermal Fillers Cosmetic at CNY Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
It’s easy to keep wrinkles away and look youthful with our FDA-approved injectable fillers. Our Syracuse, Utica, and Watertown patients appreciate how these convenient treatments erase years and increase their self-confidence. Our leading selection of dermal fillers includes:
- Juvéderm® XC
- Juvéderm® Ultra XC
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Both women and men choose dermal filler treatments for lasting cosmetic benefits, including:
- Reducing facial lines and wrinkles, such as those that appear across the forehead, around the eyes, and along the corners of the mouth
- Creating fuller, more sculpted lips
- Restoring lost facial volume
- Filling in superficial scars, such as those caused by chicken pox or acne
Your doctor might suggest combining dermal filler treatments with BOTOX® near Syracuse, NY, for optimal results. We offer a variety of other non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments to help our Syracuse patients look great, including IPL photofacials, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion.
How They Work
The majority of our dermal fillers are from the Juvéderm family, formulated as a smooth gel containing a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally-occurring molecule in the body that helps skin retain its moisture and elasticity. Our HA-based fillers include:
- Juvéderm XC, which smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth for up to a year.
- Vollure XC, which smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around nose and mouth for up to 18 months.
- Juvéderm Ultra XC, which adds substantial fullness to the lips for up to a year.
- Volbella XC, which provides more subtle lip enhancement for up to year.
- Voluma XC, which replenishes lost volume to the cheeks for up to two years.
We also offer Radiesse®, which restores lost volume and smooths lines and folds on the face for up to a year or longer. Unlike the Juvéderm family of HA-based fillers, Radiesse contains tiny microspheres of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) to stimulate the body’s natural production of collagen.
Our board-certified plastic surgeons either supervise or perform all of our Medical Spa treatments. Injectable filler treatments are simple and effective, and usually don’t require anesthesia. Within minutes, the filler is injected beneath the targeted wrinkles with a fine needle. You can resume your normal activities the day after your treatment, as the downtime is minimal.
Your Refreshed Look
You will see your improvements from these treatments as soon as your treatment is complete. It’s so easy to stop in over a lunch hour and look years younger that same night.