Want to welcome spring with a fresh face? With Vitamin C Day coming up on April 4, we’re sharing all the ways vitamin C nourishes and brightens our health, both inside and out! While vitamin C is widely recognized for strengthening the immune system, it is also a clinically proven, glow-getting ingredient for enhancing skin health and beauty.
Here’s a closer look at why vitamin C should be an essential part of your skin care routine this spring and for the long term:
A bounty of beauty benefits.
It’s easy to see why vitamin C is a powerhouse glow-getter. Vitamin C helps boost collagen production by improving cell turnover and regeneration, reduce irritation and inflammation, protect skin from free radicals caused by UV exposure and increase the effectiveness of sunblock while fading redness and reducing hyperpigmentation. Vitamin C is known as one of the best anti-aging ingredients for maintaining a smooth, evenly toned, radiant complexion. While you can get vitamin C from your diet, using topical serums is the most surefire way to reap its benefits:
● Shields from damaging radicals
● Reduces hyperpigmentation
● Repairs and protects sun-damaged skin
● Helps boost collagen production
● Reduces inflammation and irritation
● Achieves firmer, brighter, more youthful skin
So many serums to choose from!
A vitamin C serum is a vital step in any skin care regimen. One of the best ways to feed your skin vitamin C is with SkinCeuticals® advanced skin care. SkinCeuticals offers a range of antioxidant-based products formulated to neutralize damaging free radicals that can lead to premature signs of aging. SkinCeuticals’ vitamin C serums include:
● C E Ferulic® with 15% L-Ascorbic Acid: This patented daytime vitamin C serum improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and dullness.
● Phloretin CF® with Ferulic Acid: This patented daytime vitamin C serum diminishes the appearance of fine lines and discoloration.
● Silymarin CF: This oil-free vitamin C serum formulated specifically for oily and blemish-prone skin types reduces oiliness, refines skin texture and visibly improves skin clarity and fine lines.
● AOX+ Eye Gel: This eye serum-in-a-gel reduces the look of puffiness, visible signs of fatigue and under eye circles.
● C + AHA: This two-in-one daytime antioxidant serum provides exfoliation to promote clear skin and minimize the appearance of blemishes.