About Breast Augmentation at CNY Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
The breasts are one of the most feminine body features, so it’s understandable that you want to feel good about yours. For many women, losing weight or having children leaves their breasts smaller than before, while other women have always wanted larger breasts. Board-certified plastic surgeons Dr. Anthony Deboni and Dr. Gregory Baum understand these common concerns. Breast augmentation with implants can give Syracuse, Utica, Watertown, and other Central New York women the fuller, yet natural looking breasts they desire.
At CNY Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, cosmetic breast enhancement is one of our specialties. You can feel confident that our surgeons will perform your Syracuse breast augmentation with the skill and precision that comes from years of surgical experience. Since every woman is unique, there are many reasons for choosing breast augmentation including:
- Increasing the size of small breasts
- Restoring volume to breasts after childbirth and weight loss
- Adding fullness to provide a more attractive breast shape
- Balancing breasts that are not the same size
- Enhancing self-confidence with and without clothing
Many women choose to maximize their enhancement and minimize their downtime by combining breast augmentation with other cosmetic procedures into a “Mommy Makeover.” This personalized set of procedures is designed to restore your pre-pregnancy shape and can include a breast lift, a tummy tuck, and liposuction in the Syracuse area. During your consultation, your doctor will allow plenty of time to discuss the improvements you’d like to see and then thoroughly explain the available procedures.
To view breast augmentation before & after photos you must be 18 years or older.
We offer a variety of breast enhancement options to provide customized results* that are beautiful and natural looking. During your confidential consultation, your surgeon will explain the ins and outs of your options and work with you to arrive at the right choice for your body, cosmetic goals, and lifestyle. These options include:
- Size: dictated by your body type and personal preferences
- Material: either saline or modern silicone gel
- Incision location: commonly under the breast crease, in the underarm, or around the areola
- Placement: commonly under the chest muscles, although some patients choose to have their implants placed just beneath the breast tissue
Breast augmentation is usually performed as an outpatient procedure using general anesthesia. You will likely go home the day of your surgery, but you will need someone to handle the driving. You will need to wear a special surgical support bra for the first 1 to 2 weeks to support the breasts as they heal. Within about 7 to 10 days, most women are able to return to light activity, including work; more strenuous exercise can be resumed after about a month.